How much will my
treatment and braces cost?
Financial and insurance information
Affordable, high-quality treatment
We strive to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Please ask us about financing options, interest-free payments, and bank drafts. We thoroughly explain your options, so that we can accommodate your needs.
We accept most insurance policies
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage that is available. We will help in every way we can by filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf. The Brace Place participates in the following PPO insurances: Aetna Dental, Ameritas Dental, Assurant Dental, Cigna Dental, Concordia Dental, Delta Dental, Florida Combined Life, GEHA Dental, Guardian Dental, Humana Dental, Maritain Dental, Met Life Dental, National Elevator Dental, Principal Dental, and others.
The cost of orthodontic treatment depends on the type of treatment needed and complexity of the patient’s situation. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment plans to suit different budgets, including a no-interest, in-house financing option. We also accept assignment from most insurance plans, and file the necessary papers to the insurance company.
We work hard to make orthodontics affordable while providing the highest level of professional care. We are sensitive to the fact that different families have different needs, and are pleased to provide the following flexible payment options:
- In-house, interest-free payment plans with a low down payment
- Special discounts for payment in full
- Financial arrangements which extend your payments over a period of months
- We accept payment by Visa, Master Card, Discover, Care Credit, and HSAs
What You Need to know
Orthodontic insurance generally differs from regular dental insurance in that:
- Each insured member of the family usually has a lifetime maximum benefit for orthodontic services.
- There are often age limitations.
- It rarely—if ever—pays for orthodontic treatment in full.
- The benefit is paid as a percentage of the orthodontic professional fee until the maximum has been reached.
- Each insured individual usually has a lifetime maximum benefit for orthodontic treatment. This benefit may vary from as little as $500 to more than $1,500, depending on the type of insurance policy.
- Insurance payments are usually paid out over the course of treatment—not in one lump sum, so your coverage must continue throughout treatment.
- If your plan says, ‘covered at 50%,’ it usually has a maximum amount—it does not mean your insurance will pay 50% of the fee for treatment.
- Double check the effective date of coverage. Some insurance plans require a waiting period before your coverage becomes effective.
- Check on any benefits already paid out for previous orthodontic treatment and/or dental benefits. Find out from your insurance carrier whether that amount will be deducted.
- Unfortunately, fees for lost or broken orthodontic appliances are rarely covered by insurance. Retainers are not covered by your plan; however, the first sets of retainers are included in the overall fee.
- We are happy to file and coordinate your insurance payment schedule, please call or email us for any questions you may have through the duration of your treatment in our office.
- Medicaid and HMO policies do not cover elective treatment. Medicaid restricts treatment to Medically necessary only which must be prescribed by a medical physician.
Provide your insurance information at your consultation and our financial coordinator will be happy to check what type of coverage you have.
Steps to your new smile
Book a free consultation
We welcome you to our comfortable office, show you around, and provide a free exam to find out how we can help you.
Get an individual treatment plan and cost
We will discuss our recommendations and find out if the plan fits your time and budget.
Smile with confidence
You will be on your way to an improved smile in no time.
5641 Naples Blvd.
Naples, FL 34109
Monday – Wednesday:
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
We are always available to talk with you and address your concerns.